EKG & Phlebotomy Certification Workshop
You’re busy. We know. That’s why our Continuing Education workshops get right down to what you want to learn.
Workshop – One day class – Combination of Home study and Hands on classroom.
What is Continuing Education? The Continuing Education Department offers non-credit, hands-on, and home study classes for personal or professional enrichment. Class length varies from one day to two days. Registration is open to qualified medical professionals
This continuing education & certification program is great for:
- Lapsed certification
- Continuing education hours
- For individuals with 1-year experience working in the medical field that would like to become nationally certified.
- Healthcare facilities and nursing groups to upgrade and keep current in nursing practice.
- Unemployed/underemployed healthcare professionals with prior healthcare background by way of schooling or experience.
- For any licensed or certified healthcare professionals who are motivated to learn and enrich their lives.
- Students that have trouble passing their certification exam due to test anxiety.
- Medical Assistants & Patient Care Technicians that want to get certified in Phlebotomy & EKG in as little as 1 day!
- Students graduating from an allied health training program that need certification
- Healthcare Professionals that were trained on the job, but were never certified.
- Healthcare Professionals that have not practiced in a while, and need a review or refresher
- International Medical Graduates (IMG), Foreign Medical Graduates (FMG), and US Medical Graduates Must be a medical school graduate that successfully completed the program (do not need to be licensed in US)
- Veteran`s ( military medical experience)
- Medical Certification for International Medical Grads (IMG,FMG)
Please visit their site to learn more about their 1-day continuing education & Certification workshops www.medicalcertificationassociation.com