Patient Care Technician Certification Workshop
You’re busy. We know. That’s why our Continuing Education workshops get right down to what you want to learn.
Workshop – One day class – Combination of Home study and Hands on classroom.
What is Continuing Education? The Continuing Education Department offers non-credit, hands-on, and home study classes for personal or professional enrichment. Class length varies from one day to two days. Registration is open to qualified medical professionals
Federal Law does not require (qualified Healthcare Professionals) that meet certain professional standards to attend lengthy traditional programs in order to obtain certification. The participants must be (qualified health care professionals) based on criteria set forth by the certification agency. NMCA is not a school their certification programs are designed to help only qualified healthcare professionals who are at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma, GED, or have the equivalent from a foreign country, and with prior experience in the medical field through their job, the military, or schooling to enhance your skills from previous training, keep you abreast with industry standards, provide the mandatory continuing education units required to keep your certification current and to become nationally certified in the field.
This continuing education & certification program is great for:
- Lapsed certification
- Continuing education hours
- For individuals with 1-year experience working in the medical field that would like to become nationally certified.
- Healthcare facilities and nursing groups to upgrade and keep current in nursing practice.
- Unemployed/underemployed healthcare professionals with prior healthcare background by way of schooling or experience.
- For any licensed or certified healthcare professionals who are motivated to learn and enrich their lives.
- Students that have trouble passing their certification exam due to test anxiety.
- Medical Assistants & Patient Care Technicians that want to get certified in Phlebotomy & EKG in as little as 1 day!
- Students graduating from an allied health training program that need certification
- Healthcare Professionals that were trained on the job, but were never certified.
- Healthcare Professionals that have not practiced in a while, and need a review or refresher
- International Medical Graduates (IMG), Foreign Medical Graduates (FMG), and US Medical Graduates Must be a medical school graduate that successfully completed the program (do not need to be licensed in US)
- Veteran`s ( military medical experience)
- Medical Certification for International Medical Grads (IMG,FMG)
Please visit their site to learn more about their 1-day continuing education & Certification workshops