Finish your training in just one day or less than one month and get your National Certification too all for under $1000. 1800-799-1975Our home study courses are designed to fit your busy lifestyle.
We make it easy for people to take high-quality, affordable distance learning courses that are available 24 hours, seven days a week, enabling people to work anytime and anywhere. In addition we have various off-site clinical partner for you to gain hands-on skills practice.You can communicate with your instructor online or via email or phone—at your own pace and anytime, 24/7
Here’s How It Works
How do I enroll?
You can enroll easily and quickly by clicking on the ‘Enroll Now’ button on your preferred course’s description page on our website. Simply complete the secure online registration form and we’ll do the rest. If you prefer to call us to enroll, feel free to do so by dialling 1800-799-1975.
Can I study more than one course at a time?
Absolutely! You’ll find that by studying this way you create a steady flow of work for yourself. Many of our courses are highly complementary to one another and work well together. Our students tend to start with one course, discover how easy it is to study from home, and quickly move on to another course.
You can communicate with your instructor online or via email at email@example.com or phone—at your own pace and anytime, 24/7
You can study either via the paper-based or the online method:
Complete your course work online, through the mail, or in combination.
With paper-based study you receive your lessons one at a time through the post or via -email. Once you’ve completed the question paper for the assignment you submit your work via e-mail, post, or your unique online student account. After your tutor has received and marked your answers you can view your feedback in your student account or they can be emailed to you. We also post your feedback to you along with the next question paper and the following lesson. This process continues until you’ve completed your course.
Many students find this to be a faster and more convenient way to study. With this method you have immediate access to your course material online as soon as your enrolment is complete. You submit each of your question papers to your tutor using your unique online student account, and once your tutor has received and marked your answers we send you an e-mail containing your results and feedback. With the online method you need only a standard web browser, and there’s no complicated plug-in software required. Plus, you always have the option of printing your course material or saving it to your hard drive if you feel more comfortable studying from paper!
Once all progress tests have been graded, you will be given access to a 2-hour timed final exam (100 multiple-choice questions) if you registered for the paper based class the final will be emailed to you and must be emailed back in 2 hours for grading. You must achieve a score of 70% or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. Upon completion of the paper-based or on-line classes and passing the final exam. You will be permitted to print your certificate of completion from New Career Training Institute. Your transcripts will be mailed out with-in 7 business of completing the program. Completion of our programs, allows student the eligibility to test on the national level.) There is no separate fee for the national exam. The national exam fee is included in the tuition. Students who pass this exam will receive national certification. The exam will be taken at the clinical site the last 2 hours of the clinical session Their certification and wallet card will be mailed separately from the certification board.
Method of Evaluation: Students must achieve a minimum of 70% final average and must be in attendance 100% of the mandatory 2 day clinical in order to pass competencies. Students must be in proper attire (any color scrubs, closed-toe shoes, properly groomed)
Certification: Included in this course is the National exam.
Textbook(s): are included in the cost of tuition and will be distributed via mail or email.
Expectations for taking this course: Homework assignments will be submitted and quizzes will be taken by the student.
During the course, there will be lab skills activities, and a mandatory 2-3 days at a clinic to practice your skills. The National Certification exam is included in this course. This is included in the tuition.
How does the Clinical Externship Program Work?
This part of the course focuses on Clinical Competencies
Externship – Additional Externships are available to you. It is a 40-hour clinical externship for $400. The additional 40-hour clinical externships are available once you have completed the Training course. The 40 externship hours are not included in this training. Please contact Dr. Miller when you are ready to register for the 40- hour-externship. The educational objective of this clinical externship gives students the chance to spend up to 40 hours in diverse settings and practice hands-on skills. *Clinical Externships start twice a month in 36 states on the 1st and the 15th.
Student must complete the on-line or home study course prior to scheduling for clinical session. Spaces at the clinical sites are very limited and competitive. Enrollment for clinical session is limited to 15 students per class, ensuring an intimate student-centered environment. Due to high volume of clinical applications we receive student must complete clinical with-in 30 days of program completion. If student does not attend the scheduled clinical date there will be a $300 fee to reschedule a new clinical session. Students are required to wear scrubs (any color) and closed toe shoes to every clinical session.
(It is the student’s responsibility to attend the 1-3 day hands-on clinical session where they can obtain hands on experience). The National exam will be administered at your clinical site the last day of your clinical.
Upon completion of the online program your clinical instructor will contact you to schedule your hands-on clinical session and national certification examination. The national exam will be taking the last 2 hours of your externship at the clinical site. Your transcripts will be mailed out with-in 7 business of completing the program. Clinical externships are done twice a month in 36 states your clinical site location will be determined according to your home address. You must complete your clinical externship with-in 30 days of completing your online class no exceptions.
- Clinical Externship location and dates can be found on schedule page
- Clinical Externship location will be determined by the address you use on your registration form. NCTI has 90 clinical partner sites that are located all across the United States.
- Clinical sites are usually within two – twenty minutes driving distance of your house. (This will be determined by the address you use on your registration form)
- Clinical Externships start twice a month in 36 states
- It is recommended that you bring/wear layer’s. We may not be able to adjust the thermostat and want you to be comfortable.
- Students are required to wear scrubs (any color) and closed toe shoes to every clinical session.
- Please see the externship site website which has directions and a map.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early
- Clinical begins on time. Your externship confirmation letter has the time listed in the 1st paragraph.
- Unfortunately we are not able to provide parking passes, however parking is available at all externship sites.
- Please feel free to ask any questions about your externship site, by contacting the main office.
Instructors may also email you important class information. Please make sure the Class Registration Office has your contact email so you can stay informed.
What will I receive after I complete my course and pass my National Certification Exam?
After you’ve completed and passed your course from The New Career Training Institute, you’ll receive a professional-grade Certificate Of Completion, as well as a letter of congratulations and transcripts in the mail. Our certificates are made of heavy-stock cream paper and will display your name, as well as the name of the course you’ve passed. These certificates are great for framing, and will be sure to impress your friends and co-workers. Along with your certificate, you’ll also receive official transcripts, which list your name, the program you completed, and the core competencies that were measured on your exam.
National Certification Exam
Completion of our programs, allows student the eligibility to test on the national level.) The national exam fee is included in the tuition. Students who pass this exam will receive national certification. The exam will be taken at the clinical site the last 2 hours of the clinical session. Their certification and wallet card will be mailed separately from the certification board. These certifications will also list your unique certification ID number so that employers can check your credentials on the verification website
Is the National Certification Exam proctored?
Yes, the test for the National certification is proctored. It is timed, with a limit of 120 minutes. You may take the exam at the clinical site the last 2 hours of the clinical session or at a local testing center.
Payment Plan Options
The minimum down payment is $300; the recommended down payment is $500. No interest is charged.Simplify your school expenses with: Convenient monthly payments that allow you to pay tuition in manageable 2 installments.
- $260 registration Fee
- $300 Partial down payment
- Balance due before completion of program
- No-interest payments, which may eliminate your need for loans.
Your enrollment agreement must include the $260 registration fee. You must also include a small first partial payment of $300 with the enrollment form and registration fee. This can also be done online. You will receive your first set of course materials via email within 24 hours after you enroll. If you wish to study online you will receive a password, to log-in and create your student account within 24 hours after you enroll. You may then log into your program at anytime, and study at your convenience.
You can communicate with your instructor online or via email or phone—at your own pace and anytime, 24/7
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- No prerequisite to enroll
- You can enroll at any time.
- You will have 6 months from your date of enrollment to complete the program.
- A score of 70 percent or higher is required on the final exam is passing.
- You have two opportunities to pass the final exam.
- Students who do not receive a passing grade may re-enroll in the New Career Training Institute course at a reduced rate.
- Graduate in as few as days or 1 month
- Click on any “Enroll Now” button and register online with our simple enrollment form
- The COURSE FEE: All courses are under $1000
- The non-refundable registration fee is $260 (This fee is not included in the tuition fee)
- You will receive all your course materials either by mail or electronically. You can expect all of your materials within 24 hours electronically or 5-7 business days by mail.
- Printed materials are emailed per request of students that dont want to study online.
- All online study materials provided by login access code to class
- Students may enroll at anytime for the online or homestudy course.
- You can study where you want, and when you want.
- The online materials are available to students 24/7.
- You contact your instructor if you have a question.
- You can communicate with your instructor online or via email or phone—at your own pace and anytime, 24/7
- Official Certificate and transcripts are mailed to student.
- Completion of our programs and clinical, allows student the eligibility to test on the national level.)
- There is no separate fee for the national exam.
- The national exam fee is included in the tuition. Students who pass this exam will receive national certification.
- The exam will be taken at the clinical site the last 2 hours of the clinical session
- Their certification and wallet card will be mailed separately from the certification board.
- Earn a certificate in patient care in approximately in days or weeks.
- Receive hands-on, real-world training from instructors who have a wealth of experience.
Benefits of taking a non-credit online class through New Career Training Institute include:
- fast-paced classes focused on the material you want to learn
- low cost – All classes are under $1000
- flexible scheduling; take them when you want or need them
- study when and where you want, all online
- no college application required
- technical support available on each provider’s website.
- Unlimited access to your course so you can work at your own pace, whenever you choose.
- Online chat room so you can talk with other students enrolled in the course.
- Course mentor so you can get assistance from a instructor.
- Feedback on your progress so you can learn which questions you missed and where the correct answers can be found in the workbook.
- Instant grading so you can also move through the course without delay!