Online Course Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in The New Career Training Institute. We are pleased that you are considering our program and appreciate the time you have spent on our website. We invite you to look over our school catalog and we hope you will find a program that meets your needs. New Career Training Institute LLC is a licensed proprietary school with license number: 8600041148 NCTI offers accelerated distance learning and hands-on entry-level programs and continuing education workshops.
Admissions Procedures and Requirements Steps to enroll are:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent from a foreign country required.
- Must Be 18yrs Or Older To Enroll
- Completion of an enrollment application.
- Submit a completed enrollment application online or by mail with the $160 non-refundable application/registration fee to the Office of Admissions.
Entry- level programs
We offer career training and certification Entry-level courses and programs, which require no previous experience or education that allow you to acquire the skills needed to enter entry-level positions. In less than 1 month
If you are already a medical professional you may qualify for advanced 1-day continuing education and certification workshops. CLICK on the I-day certification workshops tab to learn more.
Complete the enrollment form, then click the Submit button. All fields must be completed.
Payment Disclosures: Terms and Conditions
- I understand that I am responsible for all charges for this registration at New Career Training Institute.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to read all policies and procedures as outlined in the student handbook.
- I understand the drop/add, withdrawal, and refund policies as outlined in the handbook.
- I understand that if I have an unpaid balance, no further enrollment at New Career Training Institute will be permitted, that my unpaid balance will be turned over to a collection agency, and that I am fully responsible for any collection costs and fees.
This online form will be processed NCTI’s normal business hours Mon – Fri 9am-5pm.
You will receive email notification from the Office of the Registrar regarding your registration status.
Office of the Registrar
Email the registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Fields with an * are required
Complete and submit the following form: