Frequently Asked Questions
What is the training difference between New Career Training Institute school and bigger schools?
- We will only train 15 students at a time
- We are a fulltime school so If you need help we are here outside of class times to help.
- You can expect for your skills to be better because this course requires a mandatory hands- on clinical externship.
- You will finish in a shorter amount of time.
- You will be debt free.
- You will have personal mentorship along the way and after you graduate.
- We get to know our students personally and you will have access to your instructors personal cell phone number and are free to call/text anytime.
- You will receive the same licence and certificate that you would get at a larger school for half of the time and a fraction of the cost, without being in debt.
How long is the program?
New Career Training Institute offers programs that range from 1-8 weeks.
By the student reading and testing at home and on Zoom with their instructors, this allows us to focus on the hands-on skills that are needed at the clinical externship sites.
What is a clinical externship?
A clinical externship is the portion of your training that allows you to practice with an actual person. This is the most exciting and important part of your training. We will match you with one of our partnering clinical providers. You will get real world experience, as well as continuing education, exam review for the National Certification exam. Students take vital signs, perform live venipuncture’s, and EKG’s. You’ll gain experience and confidence! There is no additional cost to you.
Please visit their sites to learn more about their continuing education & Certification workshops and Hands-on clinical’s
Why do you only train 15 students at time?
The courses are very hands-on. In order for each student to get quality training we keep classes small to give each student teacher dedication.
Can I register for a class in advance?
Yes, we only have 6 training sessions a year and only train 15 students at a time. If you know that you are ready to reserve your space you can register in advance for the next class.
How many days a week is class?
The current class schedule is 2 day a week for hands-on clinical/lab training. The hands-on clinical portion is a full time mandatory requirement. We work around most schedules to make it available to those students who work or have at home commitments. Call us for details.
Is there a demand for healthcare workers?
Yes, healthcare is a job field that will always be in demand. As long as people are still around, skilled healthcare workers will always be needed.
When done with the course will I be certified?
Yes, When you are done with the course you will be given a certification of completion and will become certified through the National Healthcare Workers Association (NHCWA) or the National Health Association(NHA)
Does the school accept financial aid/student loans?
No, we do not accept financial aid. The school is open to the public but can be considered like a private school. It is self pay. We do not have payment plan options. Student loans are not the route to go when doing a healthcare training course in our opinion. Bigger schools will charge over $15,000 for their cost of training and with high interest loans. We like for our students to be debt free.
Who runs the school?
Our school is run by our amazing instructors and support staff. We believe it is our job to be on each students team for success. With that being said our ultimate responsibility is to our students so our school is licensed and regulated by the the commission of career schools.
Our Size Makes Us Unique
We know that students have many options to choose from in this niche industry, and that is why we offer an experience that stands out among the crowd of other schools. We are a smaller institution that offers the same license and training that one would earn from a larger school. What makes this beneficial for students?
- Education is affordable
- We get you to your career faster
- With classes of 8-15 students, instructors can focus on your needs
- Our schedule is flexible and lets you live a life outside of school.