Study From Home
New Career Training Institute’s accelerated home study Accounting Certificate program features a blended 300-hours of online lecture or paper-based study material in the comfort of your own home, and mentoring to prepare you for a new career.. National Certification Included in Tuition.
How long does it take to complete this program?
This program is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace.
*Average completion time for this program if you study on a full time basis is about 4 weeks
*Average completion time for this program if you study on a part time basis is about 8 weeks
Complete your course work online, through the mail, or in combination.
You can study either via the paper-based or the online method: Click here for a full breakdown of how it Works
The purpose of the Accounting Operations training program is to prepare students for employment as accounting clerks, bookkeepers, and posting clerks or to provide supplemental training for persons previously or currently employed in these occupational areas.
The Accounting Operations program includes:
- Double-entry accounting principles
- Methods of recording business transactions
- Preparation of financial statements
- Payroll records and tax forms
- Account and transaction analysis
- Inventory methods
- Depreciation methods and calculations
- The application of accounting principles to various entities.
- Business Fundamentals
- MOS Excel
- Accounting for a Service Business Organized as a Proprietorship
- Accounting for a Service Merchandising Business as a Partnership/Corporation
- Computerized Accounting
- QuickBooks Accounting Software
Specifics About the Course:
- Classes are divided into two components: Home study learning /lecture and Clinical Lab experience
- Learning /lecture – is done at your own pace on your schedule (approximately total 300 hours).
- Clinical Lab experience – Students are required to complete hands-on practical training at a pre-approved clinical setting.
- Course Materials – are included.
- Tutoring – One-on-one communication with your instructor.
- Exam Preparation – FREE CERTIFICATION PREPARATION prior to students taking their certification exams.
- Certification Exams are administered on site at clinical lab session.
- Clinical Class size – Class sizes are kept small to maximize instructor to student learning.
- Payment – affordable, interest free, low monthly payment plans.
- Tuition $799
- Separate Registration Fee $260
- Completion Time: The length of this program is (approximately 300 hours).
Employability Skills and PortfolioCompletion Time:
The length of the Accounting Operations program is 300 hours (approximately 1 month full time).
Industry Certification & State Credential Exams:
Students will be prepared to take an approved state and/or nationally recognized industry certification or licensure exam in their field of study.